DevelopMN has identified four cornerstones for strong regions and communities, including Community Resources.
Greater Minnesota communities seek to maintain our rural heritage while creating amenities that in return offer sustainable populations and become defining pillars of our culture.
Opportunities in Community Resources:
• Empowering and encouraging new and emerging leadership
• Place-making through arts and culture
• Expand on tourism opportunities
• Promote livability, public spaces, and identity
• Community preservation and enhancement
• Healthy communities